Wow I have been nominated for the Britain Blog Award- for Mix-Niche Blogs! 🥂
So please go check out her website and blogs! She has created this award for bloggers to get more recognition and also more interaction between bloggers. Such a great idea and again a Thank you for being part of this for the first time!🙏🏽
So here we go… 👉🏽
OFFICIAL Britain Blog Award- The RULES for NOMINATION:
• Blog must have 500 or less followers.
• Blog must have at least 5 posts before the award.
• Blog must have posts in varying niches. At least 2.
OFFICIAL Britain Blog Award- The RULES for ACCEPTANCE:
• Blogger must make a post of acceptance- thanking their nominator for the nomination.
• In the post blogger must answer 5 questions about his/her self- questions chosen by nominating blogger.
• Blogger must ask five questions of the bloggers they are nominating.
• Blogger must nominate at least 5, no more than 10 mix-niche blogs for the award (and let them know they were nominated in a comment on their blog!)
• The accepting post must contain a link back to this post in the information about the award.
• In the accepting post, the blogger must link 2-4 of their favorite posts they have made (in varying niches).
• In accepting post, blogger must also link 1 favorite post by the blogger that nominated you.
• Go like & comment on the favorite posts linked by nominating blogger.
For starters I will nominate 5 blogs:
My questions to answer:
1 How & why did you get into blogging?
For a while now I wanted to be able to reach out to the world and it was either through YouTube or creating a blog, and I looked into easy set up websites and WordPress came up the most! Why I did it is because I was bored and waiting to start Uni, I know crazy right… but my mind gets bored easily! Haha 😂 so I wanted to keep my brain 🧠 active and share my thoughts and other stuff that goes on in my life, as I’m just a 25 year old, student/ full time worker, Girlfriend, best friend, daughter, sister blah blah normal black British girl! 🧜🏾♀️
2 What is your favorite holiday & why?
Erm I love the whole concept of Christmas time, but hate the weather, spring is a pain in the bum as my hay fever 🤒 is on point, and my eyes and nose/throat just might as well be swollen, red and just ergh so no to spring… autumn is okay but it also includes my Birthday 🎁 but I have to say Summer is my favourite as I just love the vibes! 🕶🌞
3 Tell me about the proudest moment of your life so far.
Graduating…🎓I mean wow 😮 so proud of myself, and there is a blog on that, if you wish to read it!
4 What is your career/schooling?
My career is currently working with children, and my hope in the next year is to work with children and families, and get involved with safeguarding in the UK! More needs to be done and I intend to do something about it, but that’s for another blog!
5 What is your biggest lifetime goal?
There is a few… Make a name for myself in protecting young children in the UK. Hopefully one day be a wife, own a house, maybe be able to drive? Own a Dog, maybe have children? But to just say in life I’ve made it, would be nice!
My 5 Questions are…
1. What is your biggest pet peeve?
2. What is your favourite way/ thing to relax?
3. If you could be a pudding/ desert, which one describes you best?
4. What do you hope to achieve next year?
5. What are you passionate about?
And my favourite blog post from Basically Britain is:
http://www.basicallybritain.com/t-g-i-f-anything-goes-part-8-dec-8th <<< Go check it out!
If you’d like, leave a comment on this post, and have your readers leave a comment about your blog or nominees leave a comment about their nomination to be entered into a drawing for a $100 gift card of their choice! Drawing will happen every 6 months in June and January! 👌🏾
So that’s that! Thank you for your participation and I wish you a Merry Christmas 🎄 see you soon xx 😘